- Your donation contributes to NAMI Illinois' ability to continue to deliver the support, education and advocacy so many people with mental illness and their families depend on. Including:
- Training teachers to offer NAMI signature programs throughout the state
- Help for thousands of people who call NAMI Illinois for mental health information and resources
- The statewide educational conference on innovations and best practices in mental health
- Legislative advocacy – NAMI Illinois is the voice for mental illness in Springfield, and in these times, this advocacy is needed more than ever
- Giving to NAMI Illinois online is an easy way to support what matters to you from the comfort of your own home.
- Your donation shows that mental health matters!
Thank you for your investment in creating a community that cares about those with mental illness and their families.
NAMI Illinois is a 501(c)(3) Not for Profit Organization. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.